1. The Site is managed by Gov Law Tech Pty Ltd.
3. You agree to use The Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to The Site.
4. You must not post or transmit via The Site any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
5. Your use of The Site does not:
6. The Site is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to Your particular circumstances.
7. Comments on The Site are provided by, and are the responsibility of, the person or people who made such postings. We do not endorse, support, or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any of the comments posted on this site or endorse any of the opinions expressed.
8. We take reasonable care in linking to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites.
9. We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
10. We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
11. Copyright for The Site is as under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
12. The development and management of The Site is coordinated by us..
13. Gov Law Tech Pty Ltd is responsible for the security of information while it is collected by, stored on or passing through the The Site.
14. We strive to protect comments and information you provide on The Site. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your comments and information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter The Site. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
15. We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
16. For more information about how we protect your privacy and personal information, please see our Privace Statement.
17. In order to participate in, and contribute to, The Site you may be required to register and provide an email address and/or other personal information.
18. We will only use and disclose your personal information to a person, body
22. We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
23. Please contact us if you have any questions, problems or feedback regarding The Site.
'The Site' means foidex.com.au or foidex.com.
'Harmful Code' means form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
'You' and 'Your' means the user of The Site.
'Our', 'Us' and 'We' means Gov Law Tech Pty Ltd